Take the steps necessary to get an approval letter from the lender stating you are "pre-approved" for a loan in a specific price range. It's important to have this letter before you view any property or make a contract offer to buy real estate. Once you're pre-approved, you know what price range and type of homes you should be looking at that meet your loan requirements.
(example site built vs. manufactured, government loan vs. conventional loan).
This communication is provided to you for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon by you.
Garriott & Associates Realty is not a mortgage lender and so you should contact [entity providing mortgage product(s) identified] directly to learn more about its mortgage products and your eligibility for such products.
- 573-592-6386 Real Estate Department
- 800-446-2265 x6386 Toll Free
- email@example.com 573.592.6350 Fulton Bus 54 South Branch
US Bank SL-MO-8666 (Providing USDA/RD, FHA, VA, Conventional & Manufactured Home Loans) and MHDC Grants for down payment to qualified buyers)
Pattie Faber, Mortgage Loan Originator
- 100 E Broadway, Columbia, MO 65201
- 573.443.5156 Direct
- 573.489.3078 Cell
- 573.442.5288 Fax
- firstname.lastname@example.org Email
- http://mtg.usbank.com/pattie_faber Website
Flat Branch HOME LOANS
Aimee Wieberg, Senior Mortgage Banker, NMLS: 836319
TITLE, CLOSING & ESCROW SERVICES:
- 573-642-3344 Office
- 866-370-3344 Toll Free
- 573-642-6922 Fax
- Julia Boyd-Uhls Julie@boydtitle.com
- Chad Uhls Chad@boydtitle.com
- Closing Department
- Cindy Beckemeyer email@example.com
- Melissa Case firstname.lastname@example.org
- 573-592-9800 Closing Department
- 573-592-9801 Closing Department Fax
This link was recommended from the MO Attorney Generals Website:
- This central site allows you to request a free credit file disclosure, commonly called a credit report, once every 12 months from each of the nationwide consumer credit reporting companies: Equifax, Experian and TransUnion.